From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:55:44 -0700
Hiya all, I sees where all dese people are getting new Rainbow Bridge
ferrets to post as to de doings at de Rainbow Bridge.  I talks to de Boss
and Sandee abouts dis.  Dey all said Hey girl we needs you as assistant
gatekeepers.  I asks dem (you never tells de Boss anyting-you asks) if
I could just take a breaks from all dis reporting and I knows dat Mommy
really needs a break as shes got dis major problems wit de hands and
with sometin she calls fibro someting.  De Boss agreed wit dat but said
dat well if some one wants to write a personal note for checking on de
ferrets would Mommy be willing to do dat--I whispered dat to Mommy and
she says yeah if someone wants just a personal note to dem dat Mommy
would be willing to take dictation and send de note to dem, but for now
dere will be no more posts (at leasts for awhile) tills Mommy feels
better.  Ya see Mommy has two old ferrets just abouts my age maybe
older dat are teetering on de edge of crossing over to see me.

Dont forget I will stills have Mommy send notes to dose to send notes to
dis address-

Dooks and happiness
SaraFerret