From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:45:45 -0500
What better place to find a home for a beloved fuzzy than on a forum of
fuzzy lovers?  When life throws us a curve or we realize the ferrets are
more than we can handle, changes must be made for the welfare of the ferrets
and the humans.  We are all different.  What may seem more important to one
person may be trivial to another.  We must all realize our limitations and
do what is best in that situation.

I'm just glad that those that need to find a new home for their ferrets have
posted on the FML where the ferrets have a better chance of finding another
loving, hopefully lifelong, home.

Please be gentle.  Hugs to all. tle