From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:06:32 EDT
The other day I received a letter from my sister who lives in Toronto.
Inside was a delightful clipping from the 6/5 Toronto Star of the
Mississauga get-together.  There was a wonderful color photo of the tube
races and another of Destiny, best costume winner, dressed up like a
flower, pot and all--was that adorable!!!!  The accompanying write-up was
very favorable.  Congratulations to the Ferret Aid Society for the good
media coverage!!

On a local note, Roxanne and I attended MaFF's annual spring frolic in
western Mass. last weekend, hosted by the Educated Ferret Shelter.
Roxanne stole first prize in the first event--the paper bag tip over--and
then pretty much slept through everything else.  It was a lot of fun and
I came home with all sorts of wonderful ferret items :-)

--Ronnie
P.S.  After it was over, we saw a magnificent luna moth resting on the side
of the building--what a rare treat!  Any other bug lovers out there?