From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 09:11:03 +0300
The first bit of this post, and the middle, describes another problem,
but last piece of news is spectacular:

Last night I found another theft -- and it could only have happened
w/in 48 hours. I was nervous, "hearing" people trying to sneak in last
night -- and that is not my way. My fears run in other directions.

BUT !!!!!!! A very dear, old-time friend has just offered to send me
the remaining money for bringing all the animals! Not for Edilegnya,
but if I really manage to sell my car... I am setting myself a
deadline -- for April 11. ONE-WAY! If necessary I will abandon the
car and everything else and find another way for Edilegnya and Sophie.

For those of you who didn't hear the first good news (yesterday) it
is that old sick but cheery little Jonas Ferret does not need to get
a series of vaccines to fly. The earlier certificate is valid.

So I am about to update gofundme *<*are you guys groaning yet to see
another $ request coming up???*>* to show that all the cats, ferrets,
and dogs are safe, and only the donkeys, Edilegnya and Sophie, need
help.

Please celebrate for and with me and the animals! Myself, I am
teary-eyed with relief and gratitude.