Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:00:51 -0400
I am sorry to say that the day arrived that I had to give my last
little one (Pepper) to my friend and shelter mom, Debbie.

I myself have enjoyed these little balls of fur for many a year, cried
when they left me, worried when they got sick, laughed at their antics
and loved them all even today when they have gone, their memories are
still with me and I do not regret the hours running to the vet, the
money spent on toys, food or medicines. These guys gave me joy and
happiness and I in turn gave them a good life and a good home.

My big old tough tom cats were afraid of them, my dogs nuzzled them,
licked them and let them sleep curled up together and I of course took
many a picture and enjoyed them all.

But the day arrived that I got to the point I could not take care of
them anymore (health issues) and thank God I hooked up with Deb when
she first opened our shelter, I help her when I can and get to see my
boy anytime I want.

Too quite around here at times without the scurrying of little feet
but we had our times together in the sun and now I have my memories

Patrick