From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 01:30:18 -0400
Size of cage does somewhat depend upon size of ferrets.  Whole or late
neutered hobs/gibs are so much larger than jills/sprites or early neuter
gibs that it does make a difference.  We'd recommend something on the
order of a 'ferret condo' kind of cage about 20 something by 30 something
by 2 floors tall for the average pair of pet ferrets.  Not sure what is
available to you but We'd recommend cages by Safeguard in Pennsylvania (I
think)  They have a 'condo' type cage (or at least one style maybe
more).  Don't have an address or number handy but they do mail order.
Good service and decent prices.  There is also a rabbit cage place in
California that is a bit lower in cost and I think quality and service as
well.  Not bad quality - just not as high quality.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferret