From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 01:25:49 -0000
If you have a Mac, here is a Christmas gift for you!  It is called World of
Weasels, and is an interactive comic strip starring weasels that look just
like ferrets...only they wear clothes!  :o)

If you download it from this address, please remember to check for viruses!
I cannot quite get mine to work the way it should yet, but hopefully I can
figure out what it's supposed to do!  :o)

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/game/adv/
       world-of-weasels-001.hqx

Merry Christmas!

From,
Santa Paws

[Moderator's note: Hmmm.  Mighty weird and just plain nutty :-)

Looks like it's available for Windows too.  Says to email
[log in to unmask] for info.  Good luck... BIG]