Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 11:13:24 -0700
>>>Dooks All<<<

For those who have not yet heard, Dr. Alice Davis, affectionately known
as 'Our Vet', will be leaving.  Alice is opening her own practice in
Ashland, OR.

Several will be meeting Dr. Alice for dinner at the Sweet Tomatoes
Restaurant, 13011 SE 84th Avenue, Clackamas (area of SE 82nd and
Clackamas Drive) on Monday, May 10th at 7pm.  Please feel free to
bring a parting card or gift if you wish.

Dr. Davis has touched the lives of many of us.  She has been an extremely
comptent ferret vet who has always been willing to learn and impart that
knowledge to us.  She has been a great asset to ferret lovers, shelters,
and the ferret community in general.

No doubt this will leave a void within us.  Not only are we losing a
wonderful vet, but a good friend as well.

For directions to the restaurant, you may call them directly at
503-794-2921.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com