From:
Melinda Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 14:29:06 -0400
I would like to respond to "Moderation".  I am new to the FML and if there
is a boring article "like Egyptians and polecats" I skip over these
articles.  I love Tater and Odie and Rosie and Maxie and so on and so on.  I
get the biggest kick out of this.  I can imagine in my mind the scenario.
So please, Tater and Odie and Rosie and Maxie, don't let this offend you.
You keep you from writing on the pooter 'bout your wedin and da and maw and
coons.  I love it!

I tell my two ferrets (Whiskers and Tiny) all about Tater and Odie and Rosie
and Maxie.  Also, there is a lot of information on this list.  If it is too
long, skip it!