From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 06:41:57 PDT
Otis, decided he loves the sprinkler when it is going, it didn't bother him
one bit.  He also loves to jump into the shower with me too.  He enjoys
sleeping on the sofa with Jim and loves riding in the truck in the arms of
Jim too.

Kodiak, for some reason loves bubbles, from my bath (I use dish soap in the
tub)he will get up on the tub rim and attack the bubbles to eat, it is so
funny.  He looks like jaws coming at you when he is after the bubbles.

Marie and her 6 kidlets