From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:46:06 -0400
I've an awful lot to say and I will attempt to do it in as few words as
possible!

First-I need to thank everyone who sent donations for my ferret awareness
day!  A special thank you to Rebecca McFarlane!  (Rebecca, that was
entirely too cute!!)  I will send flyers to those who donated-except for
those with no return address(2 for Ca, 1 from Wa, Ks, Ia and Va.)  The date
will be Saturday, July 31st from noon to 4:00.  It will be at the Pet-Rite
located in the Delaware Plaza(by Wal-mart) in Delaware, Ohio.  Focal Point
of Delaware will be there at noon to take pictures of you and your fuzzy!
(Not sure of the cost!) Several members of the Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association have graciously stepped forward to help so I am sure we will
have a roaring good time!  Anyone wanting a flyer with directions, please
e-mail me!

Next, for those interested, Little Einstein's records and X-rays have been
looked at by several Vets now and basically what I am being told is that he
is probably a bit of a runt and he may be younger then I think he is.  We
even let both boys run around the examining room and took heart rates of
both.  Both were in within the normal range.  He has gained a little
weight-from 19 ounces on Monday to 22 ounces of Friday.  They want to do
another x-ray in about a month and until then, I am just supposed to watch
him to see if anything else develops!

To Sunferret Shelter and Rescue in CA: I am working on a box for you and
hope to get it mailed by midweek!  To the The Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
in NC-you should get your box sometime soon if not already.  I will start
another box!

Last, but not least!!  I was at a flea market yesterday and saw an old
bedpan.  I must admit I bought it, but I can't for the life of me remember
why?  Something I read!!??  If there are kind people out there who could
tell me why I bought this old bedpan, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
Dooks to all!!

DELLA and the TUMBLEWEEDS
Tyson(still hunting ear!)
Tiny Einy(still covering his!)