From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:51:49 -0600
Oh Oscar
You letter was so charming.  Of course, there is no Texas boy who can
compare to you.  Why Dizzy, he's English and so formal, he's into body
building and just isn't a lot of fun.  As for Ajax, he's still a kit in a
lot aways, like a brother, still silly and annoying, one foot doesn't know
where the other foot is going.  I am even helping raise him.

I am still wanting to take that cruise on your Dad's boat on the boyou
maybe in the moonlight???, we could take a long nap before we go so we can
stay awake long enough.  While the humans are out shopping, maybe we can do
a sock raid, I hear college boys have lots of fun doing that all the time.

I will get Lillie those multicolored cherrios and pick out all the red ones
just for her if it keeps her in a good mood.  Unfortunately, I am going
to have to bring the whole crew with me but hey, what the heck, the more
ferrets, the more fun line dancing.  Maybe we can do a Radio Shack
commercial, all 10 of us in a line dancing weaving through their sterio
equipment isle.  One, two, kick, one, two kick.

Oh Oscar, what a time we will have.

Your little darling, Easy Off, via
Millie and her laughing rolling tumbling noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Why does she keep batting those eyes - does she have a blemish
in her eyes like she does on her nose, snurkle snurkle
Cascade:  Dizzy, doesn't that just make your blood flow
Ajax:  the guys name isn't "OH, Oscar" Oh, Oscar"  its just plain Oscar
Dizzy:  They are difficult, Ajax, but once you earn their affection, its
worth every bit of it.
Joy:  Will some nerd quit swinging the hammock, its making me sea sick
Dizzy:  Well the Gestopo is back to her normal self again.