From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:32:01 -0800
Well, after 5 ferrets and two years worth of using the Weezl Watchr ferret
gate with much success, we finally have a little booger that can make it
over.

Apparently Toby, our newest ferret addition, made a flying leap to freedom
over the ferret gate last night while I was at work.

My fiance said he heard Rootie, our beagle, upstairs whining, so he
followed the sound.  In the bathroom he found Tank, the new doggy addition,
chasing Toby around and trying to play with him.  Luckily Tank was being
relatively gentle, mainly curious as to the "moving toy." So Sean scooped
Toby up, tossed him back in the ferret room, and promptly closed the door.

So now I guess I need another barrier for the ferret room that is at least
3 feet tall.  Sheesh!

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Welcome to Tank, the dog, the newest Herdling!
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Toby, & Rootie the beagle
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html