Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:06:24 -0700
Dis is Da Kidd

I can't go to Canada, sumthin 'bout mommy an airplanes an whacko
heartbeats.

My sister Parris is from Canada, I tink dats why she wears dat White Fur
Coat.

Miss BiBi Ferret, will you an Sammy, Max Leah, Deo an all da other
fewwets look for my mommies ELF Quilt?  It somewhere in dat Toronto
place.

If you find it, will you ask all da adrenal lookin hoomans to buy a
ticket to win it?  Da hoomans don't have to like it, they could give it
to sombuddy for da birfday.

We is all woowied 'bout dos big storms wit names dat is commin again, an
da fewwets dat will loose der blankies.

Money for da ticket goes to da ELF, an da ELF gets more blankies for da
fewwets.

Yuz can go to www.ferretcongress.org to see what to look for.  Point da
mousie to Emergency Love Fund, der is my mommies ELF Quilt.

Maybe one of da adrenal hoomans will wear it in da fashin show.

Tank you gweatly, wez preshate yur help.

Da Kidd  one ear)
Da Little Kidd  (two)