Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 06:47:38 -0700
Dear [KA] Anonymous,

After reading your *conjecture and opinion* directed to Veda I thought I
must have missed something in Veda's post.  So... went back and re-read.

I personally read nothing *harsh* in her post, just honest
experiences/opinions.  She wasn't afraid to sign her name either.

I will also say I have found many of the things Veda suggested has worked
well for us when someone surrenders a ferret.

In my opinion, many people do make a *mistake* in getting a ferret as a
pet.  Sometimes we can prevent the person from making another mistake,
sometimes not.

Asking for the cage, and getting it, is somewhat reassuring the person
won't make another mistake anytime soon.

I personally know of a surrender (3 ferrets) where the person *needed*
to sell the ferrets/supplies so they could get the latest fad puppy.
After all, they had a huge *investment* in the ferrets, and needed to get
*something* out of that....sigh.

I've also seen folks surrender ferrets, pay monthly towards their care,
sponsor another ferret, etc.

[KA], why did you feel the need to post anonymously?

Did you feel your *CONJECTURE AND OPINION* was a bit..... harsh?

Bad manicure day?

My name is Ardith and I'm signing my post so anyone can contact me
directly, if they choose.