From:
Dale Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:40:11 -0400
Two happy, healthy, male sable ferrets, currently living in Northern VA,
need a new home.

I've had a series of changes in my career (short term contracting) and life
(getting married) and I don't feel that I have the resources left to give
the boys the attention that they need. We've had a good three years
together but in the past few months they've wound up spending more and more
time in the cage because of the time required by my new family.

Unfortunately my stepdaughters are not old enough/responsible enough with
the boys and I also fear that some careless accident is going to happen.

If anyone would like to take free ownership of "Da Boyz" please e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]

(P.S. also have a truck handy 'cause their cage is HUGE!)

Thank you
Dale Hawley