From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:57:53 -0500
Had to add my $.02.

My little girl only played with a toilet paper tube once, when she was under
4 months old.  She got her head stuck, and it was the first time we ever
heard her "scared or hurt" cry.  We tore the tube off of her, and suddenly
became her "saviours." We'd had her for a while before this happened, but
she hadn't really accepted us and loved us until we saved her from the nasty
toilet paper tube.  So, we got lucky, and she learned to avoid them.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)