From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:28:14 -0500
I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but the AFA is conducting "a
broad based scientific study aimed at evaluating the potential contributions
of a variety of behavoral and environmental variables on the general health
of ferrets."

They are looking for as many different contributors as possible to fill out
this survey, and in an email to me mentioned that they would like to also
get responses from those outside of the US and Canada.  So, let's see what
we can do to help them out, shall we?  I think this sort of survey is really
overdue.  Some people have tried to do this on a smaller scale for
particular things, and that's more focused, and most likely more accurate
for those items, but to have a general survey on what is good/bad for our
little fuzzbutts would be great.

So, go to http://www.ferret.org/survey.htm  and help them out.