Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:30:55 EST
The shelter has been doing some needed rebuilding of our place.  This
past weekend,we had a *carpet laying* party.I was blessed to have my
nephew in law ( who installs carpets for a living) to come & do my entire
place.Free.We needed it.  While it was too much like moving,as everything
had to come outdoors,other than ferrets,we did it.And all is put back
indoors now.  The ferrets rooms had area rugs before.Now it's wall to
wall.And they are loving it.  Next floor project will be tiling the
kitchen,but thats a smaller project than the carpets.  I'm just happy
about it & wanted to share.

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter