From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:36:26 -0600
Hi, everyone.  Once again I would like to thank The God then all of you
for you advice.  However, financially I cannot follow up on any of it as
of yet.  Plea se keep up the prayers for him.  One lady mentioned that she
would help and I sen t the info but I have not heard from her as of yet.
So please keep hope alive.  I am now speaking with another lady concerning
herbs, one in particular.  Saw palm etto.  If anyone knows much about this
herb, please email me.  It was in my health book under enlarged prostate.
The health book also mentioned the lupron.  so may be this herb can help
by The Mercy of The God.  Or at least do something until I can get him to
the vet.  Once again thank you.

[Lezia & Cassy]