From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:50:37 -0400
This is it: We're counting down the last few days until the Philadelphia
Pherret Phestival.  Several rings are already filled, and a few others
are getting close.  If you were waiting till the last minute to sign up,
that minute is here!

If you wanted to be listed in this year's program, you'll need to sign
up right away.  We don't have much time left before we have to begin
printing the show guide.

And remember, this is no ordinary show guide: This year's Philadelphia
Pherret Phestival show guide is going to be printed in full, glorious
color, with photo examples for every ring and color.  This is the book
you'll want to show your friends and family... and every exhibitor and
ferret that signs up on time will be listed.

But if you want your name -- and your ferrets' names -- to appear in this
spectacular show guide, you'll need to get signed up right away.  Last
minute entries will be accepted until all rings are full, but only those
ferrets who are signed up by this weekend will appear in this year's
guide.

Don't forget, exhibitors will receive their own copy of this stunning
guide, absolutely free.  That's an $18.95 value, yours free with your
first registration.

Several rings still have a number of openings available, including
Albino, Black Sable, DEW, Freebies and Sable.  And there are one or
two openings in some of the other rings.

So don't wait: Sign up on line at www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call
215-357-3699, to add your name -- and your ferrets' names -- to this
year's Philadelphia Pherret Phestival show guide.

And we'll see you at the show!

Steve Bodofsky
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue, and
The Philadelphia Pherret Phestival