From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:00:23 -0500
Hey, Ebbreybody!  Dis is da Dodge!!!

Me n da girls are so 'CITED cuz momma boughted us a BABY!!!!

Momma n da hooman kid was at da pet store de udder day.  Now, momma don'
wikes ta go dair cuz she knowed dat one day she wuz gonsta see a baby dat
she wann'ed a bring to da house.  Momma wikes ta hold da babies n gibbes em
shuggies n lovies, doe, n da hooman kid she wikes ta pways wif da babies so
dey goes anyways.

Momma said dat she binned wookin fer a boy-ferret ta pway wif da Dodge
(dat's ME!) cuz da girls jus' can'ts keeps up wif me.  Momma says dat I
chews on da girls n bees mean ta dems, but momma don't knows dat me's jus
gibbin em KISSIES... only wifs my TEEFS!  heehee

ANYWAYS.... momma dunned axed on da FML if'n anybuddy hads a boy-ferret,
less den a year ode, n maybe a wite wun wif bwack eyes so's dat da hooman
kid cud tell us 'part.  Momma gots a 'sponse from only wun or too hoomans
but dey was so far ways... <sigh>.  Momma binned tellin us dat wun day she
wans ta start up wut she call a "shelter" so dat we can habbs lotsa frens
n gibbs homes to fuzzies dat ain' gots no good pwayce ta lib.  Momma says
'soon as she wins da Lotto, she gonna makes dat shelter fing happen.  Den
momma smiles wif only haffa her face.  hm.

Uh-oh.  Da Dodge gittin off da subjek.

Momma seened what she callded a boy Panda at da pet store.  Momma says dat
she can' "show" him cuz hims gots sum wittle bitsa gray on topsa his head,
but momma n da hooman lubs him anyways.  Momma said dat him was so sweet...
alla da udder ferrets wuz jumpin n bein likes dey was spazmatic but de
Panda wuz jus' sweepin froo da hole fing!  Momma said dat hims ws berry
sweepy n dat hims was wykin da lovies wen momma pickeded him up.

Momma said dat she went somepwace calleded Nashional Det affer she
gotted Panda... maybe dats sum kinda udder pet store, huh???

Momma keepted da new baby 'WAY frum us for 'bout 2 weeks n WE WASN' WYKIN
DAT AT ALL!  She letted us sniff him wen she holded him outside a our cage
n den finally wun day momma wetted us PWAY wif him on da wunaye!!!  Da baby
was walkin' round all goofy, wikes maybe hims not bin walkin' long times
or sumfin'.  Me n ga girls was sniffin at his heiney cuz we wanned a know
ebberyfing we could 'bout da wittle guy.  Da baby started ta hoppin' n
jumpin on us, but we knowed dat hims wasn' tryin ta hurt us cuz hims was
pwayin!

We nibbled on da baby wifs our front teefs, but we didn' bites da baby.
Momma said, "Ohhhhhhh... you guys are being so SWEEEEEEET with the baby!!!"

Affer lotsa days of wettin us pway wifs da baby, momma said dat he could
stay in da cage wif us.  She putted alla da babys fings, his water n his
food n his stuffed awigator n his sweep bed all on the same floor wif da
witter boxes so dat da baby had ebberyfing dat he needed wite dair.

We was SO HAPPY dat we didn' eben sweep in da wunnerful hammocks dat momma
gots for us to all sweep in... we all waid out on da towel n we sweepted
wite down dair wif da baby cuz now we is all a FAMILY n we lubbs him!

Hims finally gots a name, too!!!  Da hooman kid says dat da name is "COOL"
but we don' know what it means.... him's name is RockStar.  Dat's okay...
we jus' call him da baby....

Wotsa lubbs n happy dooks n good fuzzy vibeses to ebbreybody.... we's
hopin dat alla da missing fuzzies finds dair ways back homes n dat alla da
hoomans dats fuzzies gonned to da Bridge knows dat dair fuzzies are happy n
are waitin for dems so dat dey can pways togedder a'gin!!

Oh... momma sez ta tell ebbreybody dat we's gunna be at da show in Orlando
in Febbuary if'n she can gets da times offa wurk.  We nebber binned outta
town!!!  woohoo!!!  Momma wan'sa make frens dat we can meet up wif dair, so
if'n enybuddy gonna be dair, pweez rites ta us n wetted us know!!

Dodger,
big brudder to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo & RockStar  > v <-,--------,'''''''