From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:22:23 -0500
Good Day, All!

To the Anonymous poster who got their ferret from the Springfield Ferret
Club - CONGRATULATIONS!  You asked if anyone could explain dooking to
you... well, I'm including links to sites (I hope that the webmasters of
the sites don't mind!) that has a great sound byte of some actual dooking!

John's Ferret Page :  http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~john/ferrets/

Scroll down the first page to the "Sounds!" paragraph and click on the
link entitled "sample sounds."

There's also some on the Doyle Zoo/Wild Side Publishing web site.  I
think the "dooks" start after the home page has fully downloaded:

http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html

I see alot of queries about dooking (what it is, is their ferret doing it?)
from people.  Maybe if some of us can each throw our favorite "dooking"
site into the proverbial ring, this will help some people to be reassured
that their ferret is not only normal, it's HAVING FUN!!

Happy Dooks to All!

Melissa  :-D

Owned by one hooman kid & the five ferret kids:
   Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, Dodger & RockStar  >^v^<-,--------,''''''