Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:16:36 EST
Hello, fellow fuzzbutt enthusiasts!

Sleepy seems to have some swelling on the left side of his abdomen.  I
was wondering if anyone had a thought about it, or could give me any
Internet sites that might help me.  I dont know if it's the beginning of
a tumor or if it's just an organ I'm feeling.  He is otherwise normal
acting/looking.  His appetite is fine, his activity matches his age
(got him from a shelter almost a year ago and they thought he was 5
years then), he still plays a little bit with his tennis ball and he's
affectionate and sleeps well and doesnt seem to be in any discomfort
whatsoever.  He's got all his hair and dooesnt seem to be losing weight.

Am I just being a paranoid ferret mom?

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven