Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:17:21 EST
Donna asked:
>Well, i have said my little piece, but who has a ferret with a
>connoisseur (sic) taste?

Hi Donna,

When we brought Arthur home, we discovered (can't remember how) that he
had a thing for tomato soup and spaghetti sauce!  I wonder if there's a
tomato connection there.  Mind you, he doesnt eat it anymore, he had a
taste once, maybe twice.

Annie loves anything made of rubber.  I can't count how many times she
would climb onto my nightstand, grab my ear plugs (attahced to each other
by a string) and run like the devil to her hidey hole!  (thank goodness
they have their own room now!) Annie also likes raw zucchini stems, not
to eat, just to chew on and hide.

Andre is our "cheese weasel".  I dont know how that got started.  Once I
took him to the vet's office that I was interning for so they could take
blood for another student's hematology project, and I brought along a can
of Cheez Whiz.  The vet fed him cheez whiz off his finger while we got
the blood, lol.

Abby loves Orange-flavored Tic-Tacs.  No other flavor but orange.

Peanut and Sleepy both have immense sweet tooths.  Occasionally one of
them will attempt to make off with a gumball or gum drop...

Bob doesn't really have anything particular that he likes.

Ally, who passed away in January, had a thing for raw potatoes (which
she would chew and hide) and fresh fruit, especially peaches.  Last
Christmas, I got a holiday basket from work and I thought I was doing
good by putting all the candy items out of reach.  A couple weeks later,
I reach for the basket to get an apple and discover that ever single one
had been chewed!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur, Avery
(AKA Sleepy), Bob and Peanut
Missing Ally, 1/6/02