From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:24:59 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to say thank you to all those who take part in the Giving
Tree. To the Tree workers and the Secret Santas I appreciate your
giving spirit.

Now, if any of you Santas have picked little ones from the tree that
asked for Melatonin Implants for Christmas SOS can help. The implants
have been discounted for December with special thanks to Melatek so
that savings can be passed on to Santas and SOS will pay shipping to
get the implants to the shelter.

If I can be of any help please let me know. Also if you know of a
shelter who is in need please let SOS know. So many wonderful shelters
need help and just don't ask. SOS is here to help them and you our
supporters make that possible.

I'd like to say a thank you to all of you who support SOS in so many
different ways. Also thank you to Ferret Depot, The International
Ferret Congress, to The Jeanne and Floyd Carley Ferret Education
Foundation, and to Mark Sonder for their continued and generous
support.

Together we are making a difference to ferrets.

Sharon Bearden
Support Our Shelters
http://www.supportourshelters.org