From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2010 06:11:03 -0500
Hi

On behalf of the kids, I am writing this to all the wonderful folks
that picked our kids from the tree. These guys all have their pencils
and paper ready and they are writing thank you notes as we speak. Of
course you may not be able to read the notes but paw prints are flying.
They have had a ball these past few weeks. Every time the UPS, Fedex
or mail lady stops they are running for the door. It still amazes me
how smart they are. Of course, sharing has been the norm here. Even
down to the packing material.

So please let me tell you how grateful we are here at Fuzzy Follies.
It's been a tough year for all of us. Between the Chemo and surgeries,
these sweet souls have seen me thru it all. Even finding my cancer.
Yes, I said "finding". We have much to be grateful for in this house.
So for ALL the ferrets past, present and future......THANK YOU. You've
made our crew extremely happy.

Peace, Love and Joy to all...

Linda and the 19 little Indians
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue