From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:26:16 EST
:: Smoke arises, and a robed petite one appears with ferrets at her feet::

HI puppets!  I'm having the wagon serviced... so it's "walkies" for me.  I
don't have my staff thanks to a certain Wolfy woman, so I can't come and
go with the mist at will.  All I have is this!

       ::she shakes a dirty pooper scooper in your face::

Sigh but puppets I'm not complaining!  Because I, the great robed one,
can even turn poopies into a great medium.  I have seen in the swirls and
colors of the poo that the calander of FML famous ferrets is still for
sale here, but I'm not sure for how long.  So if you want one you need to
go now.  January is upon us, as well as Christmas.  These calenders will
make great gifts.

I myself have one, and it is gorgious.  It is so exciting to know some of
these ferrets!  At least have a look-see!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1660519967

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1660519417

::The Oracle looks down at the ferrets as they appear to want something.::

No fuzzies I"m not going to smell it.  I know.  I know it gives one a
unique olfactory stimulation....NO I'm not going to do it I tell you!

      ::She looks about, then puts the scooper back in her robes
        and turns to leave, ferrets giggling at her feet::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: