From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:12:25 EDT
I'm ashamed.  Why?  Because I saw that people had such emotional and harsh
words to the Ferretguys post.  I saw things were out of hand.  Yet I said
nothing.  I'm humbled because Kat Parsons said everything I wanted to say
and didn't.  She never gets involved in disagreements as I.  But she has
come forth trying to calm people at the expense of how others might react
to her.

I realize that the Ferretguy's posts are not always the most tactful
(sorry dude, but they aren't lol).  But this one was in my opinion... at
least not so deserving of such harsh leashing out anyway.  I can see he
cares about ferrets.  He's proven this time and time again.  I could also
see his feeling of sadness towards the attack.  I thought his point...
which merely repeats what was already said in congress... was a valid one.
As much as we do for the 9-11 victems, we shouldn't forget others that
need us either in comming months.  It was just a reminder was all.

I realize these are very emotional times.  Very scary times as they should
be.  I was just hoping to see a little more unity during these times.  Not
to say there should not be dissention.  Gosh that is where ideas are born.
But at least have some calmness at this time.

I was scared to say anything and still am, quite frankly.  Yeah... Wolfy
was/is scared.  I have only recieved one harsh word from the FML in the
years I've been on it.  And quite frankly that is not because of luck, or
people like me, or agree with me at all.  It's because I never ever voice
opionions that can evoke debates or emotions.  I'm a chicken.  I truly
hope this feeling isn't founded.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/