From:
Stacia Debaun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 16:32:37 EDT
Hi everyone,

We are trying to round up some volunteers to help out the local shelter
here.  What we need are people who are willing to do the normal stuff
like cleaning poop boxes and cages, grooming, laundry, etc., but we also
need people willing to help with lawn care or whatever else may need to
be done.

Right now volunteers are extremely scarce, but what we would like to do
is to eventually have a rotating schedule so that someone is there at
least once a week but no one has to go more than once or twice a month.

Also, just for the record, this is me asking - not the shelter
owner/operator.  But, help is desperately needed and it is needed long
term.

If this is something that you might be interested in, please contact me
privately at this email address.

Thanks!
Stacia