From:
Stacia Debaun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 05:54:09 EDT
>From:    Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Symposium 2004
>
>Did someone say DR.  Kevin Fitzgerald?
>
>Woohoo

"The Hardest Working Veterinarian in Show Business!".....

Just had to chime in here on this one.  I read the initial announcement
and ran to tell my husband because I was so excited/surprised.  The
exchange basically was "Honey, guess who's going to be at the next
ferret symposium.....Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald!" and he said "The funny guy
from Emergency Vets?  Cool!!!" <g>

And, what's even better is that this one is close enough that I KNOW I
will be able to attend!!!  (He is going to do one of his stand-up
routines as well as talk about ferret medicine, right?) :o)

For those of you who still don't know who he is (and I know at least a
couple of people who don't) check out these links:

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/e-vets/meet/fitzgerald.html

http://www.alvma.com/97thAnnualConventionDocs/bios.pdf

Definitely woohooable in my opinion!  Can't wait to hear who else is in
the line up!!!

Stacia
http://johnnyrockband.com
http://aferretfreak.crosswinds.net