From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:28:48 -0400
I take Jeep with me to my bedroom each night to share the sleep time
with me. He will go into the computer room and push everything off that
one shelf every time no matter what I do to prevent him getting there
(grrrrrrrrr). Then he comes back to the bedroom and climbs in the bed
to walk the crank, me. He starts at my toes and walks all the way up
to my neck before jumping down to the bed next to the pillow to burrow
under the bed spread to curl up by my knees for a slumber fest of his
own. Feeling his little feet walking up my body feels good. That is
four paw drive at work on the Jeep !!!

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***