From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:20:40 -0400
I note in the last FML there were several announcements of loss of a
fuzz butt. That always makes my heart go grey. The for sure become
part of the family and a part of yourself. A ferret has so very much to
offer as a pet. Am very glad to hear of those who value these aminals
as much as I do.

A ferret is not a pet for everyone, but neither is a parakeet or a dog.
But for me and many here on the FML a ferret is a necessary part of
living in this world, for sure Jeep and the others I have had are more
than necessary for living.

I haven't always liked every ferret but no matter what if I took that
aminal into my home it was given all the benefits of any other I had
or ever had and that means they all got all the love and attention any
other got or would get. Each and every one had special traits that made
them not only unique but a very special living creature in my heart.

So let it be as it is.

I approve of this message.

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***