From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:08:22 EDT
Since we all need a chuckle now and then,or a good groan.Admit it some of
you are at least smiling.Another installment of You might be a ferret owner
if:

you think of a cardboard box as a toy.

you step in something that goes squish in the night.

you have little piles of ferret treasures under and behind things.

your living room isn't decorated by Martha Stewart,but by Ferret Stewart.

you walk by your darlings living area and go crunch.

you wonder what they put in that food that causes it to jump out of the
bowl like that.

if towels become a carnival ride.

your pantlegs are used as a tunnel.

your jeans become a toy.

Wanted to tell a story about a stalking ferret,mine of course.My sable
female(1st) was out walking me around,when she noticed this strange creature
looking at her.I guess that was the ultimate insult,not asking permission
and all,so she decided to have a few words with this rude creature.She went
running over,with me oblivious to the other critter,and started down a
prairie dog hole,after the insolent one.Luckily her harness kept her from
following it down the hole.I could hear the insults flying back and forth
between them.Those of you in the southwest,keep an eye on your insulted
ferrets when out walking around.

Sandy and the 3 ferreteers