From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:57:07 EDT
o.k., Beau came home from the vet April 30 and had lost 4 ounces.  So I
started giving him (and Nilla) a cube of Duck Soup everyday (nuked to get
the chill out, of course) and on May 18, he had gained 10 ounces!  And he
looks so good!  So I got this brainstorm last nite, after making a new batch
of DS, to give him (them) 2 cubes of DS today (1 ferret, 1 cube, 2 ferrets,
2 cubes?)..... and I did.  Beau stuffed himself by eating 3/4 of it and
literally couldn't move.  He dragged himself to the cage, laid down for a
while, trudged into his cage to the second level and laid down with an
absolutely miserable "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" look on his
little face.  He couldn't make it to the hammock so I put him in and he
immediately went to sleep!  I guess it's back to 1 cube, huh?  I don't do
that again, do I.  Poor little guy's been out for the last 3 hours!

Dee
Beau & Nilla