From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 21:20:40 -0700
I am in the process of organizing a ferret transport for a paralyzed
male ferret. We hope to be ready to move him to Cathy Furreti who is
now in Daytona Beach, Fla. Our goal is to make the transport during
the weekend of Augiust 15, 16, 17.

Currently, Jill the Director of The Ferret Manor Rescue is gaining
access to the ferret. They are coordinating wth Ann Church to get her
to Ann. Ann will then lead off the transport and can go about an hour
or so south of Mancehester, Ohio. (southeast corner of Ohio on the
Kentucky border.This takes us into Kentucky- east of Lexington. I'm
hopeful FACT of Tennessee will help us again in getting him through
Kentucky and Tennessee.

Our route is kind of dependent on who is willing to help us out.

Cathy is in Daytona Beach and is willing to drive north to meet for
the last leg of the transport.

Any ferret loving takers out there? Please let me know. I'll have more
details as more info comes in on this little guy and people come
forward to help.

Thanks,

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks