Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 23:24:51 EDT
My vet's office called today saying they were contacted by a lady who
is looking to rehome her 2 ferrets. I called the lady and she has 2
ferrets, male and female, ages 3 1/2-4 yrs, sable I believe, that she
is looking for a home for. She told me that her family is moving out
of the country later this year and they are unable to take the ferrets
with them. She has had them since they were kits and she is looking
for a loving home with an experienced ferret person. She said they are
healthy, have full coats, never been sick with the exception of, what
sounds like ECE, when she first got them as kits. Nothing since. They
are not up to date on immunizations. She said they are Marshall's. She
said they were happy good natured fuzzies and apparently get along with
a dog and her 2 yr old. She said they are mostly free roam but she does
cage them when needed and they do have a cage and all accessories that
comes with them. I told her I would post to the list and anyone who is
interested could contact her directly. Her name is Susan and her email
is [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

So if anyone here thinks they have room for 2 more, email her and
relieve her worry that her ferrets will be well taken care of.

Ann