From:
Kenneth Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:16:40 -0500
Vicki,

I read your post on Fridays FML, and immediately said a prayer for
George and Aimee, and also one for you.

Whether you are religious or not, the golden rule "Do unto others as
you would have them do unto you" still applies to us as intelligent
caring human beings.

There was a part of your post that was rude, nasty, and named names
that do not need to be named. It was completely unnecessary to the
context and message of your post, and true or not, there is no GOOD
reason to have posted it. I do not know a single person involved, nor
do I know you. I hope the persons you named are bigger than this and
can resist posting a response. That is the higher path.

It is posts like this that have ignited flame-wars, name-calling, and
many other examples of poor behavior on the part of many on this list
over the years.

I hope you folks can patch up your differences, and work together for
the good of the ferrets, but if you can't, please keep your personal
dirty laundry off the list. I don't want to read it, I want to discuss
ferrets.

Thanks!

Ken