From:
"Bryce..." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 1994 12:10:42 -0500
Hello Everybody

Bryce and Kitee here!
Well things are mellowing out around here. The training that Kitee has been
giving me has been paying off. I have moved the cage that we keep Kitee in
into the front room so that she is more a part of the family now. I can just
open the door and let her roam around. Being able to climb in and out of her
cage as she wishes, and just being able to see the goings on in the house I
think has made a tremendous difference in her attitude. She is more relaxed
and even stops every hour or so for a nap. I am surprized that my wife has
agreed to let her stay in the  front room. This is working out very nice. Now
if my wife only had a little more time to sit and help Kitee understand that
she is not just some visitor that shows up every morning and every evening,
but somebody who lives here and deserves some respect.

I am writing because of the tons of advice I have received since my last
contribution to the FML. My wife and I would like to get a friend for Kitee.
Although we do not have the $120.00 for another pet store ferret, we would
like to adopt. Ferrets being so new in Utah though, there aren't many in the
shelters, and I can't find any breeders close by. So...if anyone out there can
point us towards somebody within a couple of hundred miles of Salt Lake City,
we would love to come and see any fuzzies looking for a good home. Please
E-Mail me here at Compuserve... 76570,570.   adTHANXvance...

     -:~[ Bryce ]~:-
 13-Jan-94 @ 10:05:36 MST