From:
"Bryce..." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1993 20:06:20 -0500
Hello,

My wife and I have purchased an eight week old package of trouble we call
"Kitee." I am still learning the basics of ferret care. I really enjoy some of
the stories that roll around here on the list.

I am really excited about the thought of getting Kitee box trained, but I am
discouraged daily. We have her, for the time being, housed in my old 30 gallon
aquarium. She uses the box exclusively in there. I move her to the bathtub for
a day or two and she uses the box 99% of the time, occasionally choosing to go
around the side of the box and on the towel. When we do let her run the house I
sometimes find little places she has chosen to do her business. I try to keep
the box very close to where she is playing, but she refuses to seek out the
box, even if I place her in it 4 or 5 times within 5 minutes.

Other than the training, she is just the funniest little thing I have ever had
the chance to call a pet. I've had fish, cats, dogs, parrots, cocketiels but
our ferret is the most entertaining of all.

I am really excited that my new experience of ferret ownership is joined with
my other hobby...my computer. The electronic age never ceases to stop amazing
me.

Well, I shall keep reading the newsletter and absorbing all the info I can
about our new family member. Nothing matches the information obtained from the
experiences of others...Thanx for offering this service!!

  -:::Bryce:::-   [CIS 76570,570]
 Stormed through here: 13-Nov-93 @ 17:56:55 MST