From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:08:32 -0400
This message is for Meghan and Dervish.

When ever you need any help or information please be sure to write to the
FML.  Over look anyone on here that might make you feel like you have done
the wrong thing by getting your new found friend.

God Bless you Ferret God Mother!  I know you will enjoy your new ferret as
much as the rest of us.  He will make your life full of happiness and a
smile on your face.  I bet he will even help you with your homework!!!
They like to help do a lot of things.

Just remember not to be afraid to ask for info, more people here will help
you than flame you.

Good luck and lots of fuzzie kisses
Penny, Burglar, Missitoo, Snowball, Nala, Sabastian, Blossom, Taz and Flower