From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:35:01 -0400
Help please I need some ideas on how to whiten up this Snowball!!!!  Sounds
strange.  We have two albinos and Sabastian is white as snow but Snowball
is getting very yellow.  I wouldn't care so much but we just got our
confirmation last night on the photo shoot for the ferret book being
published after the first of the year.

A few days ago someone posted an address in Fl about needing pictures so I
mailed him that we would be there the first of Nov and we got an
appointment.  I am so excited but that is only the beginning.  Now, he has
to be able to get some pictures!!!!  And you all know how hard that is.
But, I would like to have Snowball be white like he should be.  Any
suggestions would be appricated.

Everyone here is getting their winter coats and looking GOOD.

Love and prayers to all who are going through sickness and death of their
ferrets.

Penny