From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:35:08 -0400
I'm all exited.  I just got a call tonight that I can pick up four of the
Utah ferrets tomorrow.  Two are for me and the other two are for a friend
of mine.  They have been tested for ADV and had shots but are being
treated for coccidia.  I have three now so I'm getting a big dose of
ferret math.  Super cool.

Duane

The American Bald Eagle is going to the middle east,
it's wings are spread, it's talons are sharp,
and there's vengence in it's eyes.