From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:26:48 -0500
My older girl (OK, she's almost a year, but still older than my 4 mo.
old) , Silly absolutely refuses Ferretvite or Laxatone.  My younger girl,
loves the Ferretvite but will not accept the Laxatone either.  Is it
horrible if they never get any Laxatone or similar?  Is Ferretvite
absolutely necessary?  I know about blockages and such, but I don't want
to force anything either, or they may associate ANY tube to be a bad
thing and I would not want that.  Are there any other options out there I
can try?  I hate to go out and spend more money on a new tube, since the
first one was pretty expensive, but if such things are absolutely
necessary I will definitely keep trying.

Nicole R. Thorpe
7900 International Drive, Suite 600
Minneapolis, MN 55425
Phone: 952-345-5940 (direct)