From:
B Reburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:36:07 -0400
Hi All,

A friend of ours will be relocating soon to the coastal SC area.  She
has fuzzies and wants to find a ferret knowledgeable Vet in the area of
Georgetown or Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  We have a great local Vet but
after Ruth moves the closest ferret vets that she knows of are in Columbia
and Charleston - quite a drive in case of an emergency.  I have a list of
all online Vets in SC so she can call around and ask if they see ferrets.
We are hoping some of you fellow SC ferret owners can tell us about the
Vets who provide care for ferrets in the above area.  We would greatly
appreciate any info you can share with us.  Please send an email to me
with your Vet's name, address and tele#.  Thanks in advance!

We're planning on attending the Lenoir NC ferret show Saturday and are very
excited about it.  Our very first ferret show.  We can hardly wait!  See
ya'll there!

Beth & gang