Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 20:29:15 -0500
Thanks very much for your response.  The swelling I was talking about looks
more like hemroids but in her vaginal area and there is no swelling in the
surrounding area.  There seems to be no hair loss what so ever, her stools
look normal and I don't detect an abnormal water intake or urinating I was
on the phone right away to a lady in Barrie and she suspects maybe a urinary
infection but that does'nt explain all the licking.  There was a change in
diet the previous weekend but then right back to her regular PERFORMATRIN
KITTEN food as soon as we got back from the trailer where the ferts are kept
caged.  From Monday evening when we got back to discover we had forgotten
thier water bottle they were given water that evening, Wed.  morning and
then not until about 6 that evening when we were able to get home with
another water bottle.  This might not be relevent but I'd like to cover all
the bases for you's.  So with only excessive licking and hemeroid type
swelling around her gentalia Rikki and I will be visiting the vet around
noon on Friday along with a copy of Adrenal FAQ's.  I'm not however ruling
out that her surgery failed to remove everything that it was supposed to and
she might be developeing in that regard.  I'll check my mail in hopes that
some new light be shed on the situation given clarification of her symptoms.
I thank you all but Rikki is still in own little ferret world without a care
so I'll also thank you for her.

Rick