From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:02:36 -0600
The Alberta Ferret Society offers ferret scarf's that are a take off of
the Vegan Fox (mink stole) idea.  Not that long ago the AFS raffled off
one of these beautiful scarf's.  Tickets were sold on the FML and to
members of the AFS as well.

Several of these scarf's have also been purchased by FML members (right
M.R.S!).  And as only ten of these scarf's will be made each year they
truly are a limited edition scarf.  The 2002/2003 winter scarf features
the "Sable" ferret.

We are in the process of adding a picture of the scarf to our merchandise
page on our web site but in the interim (till our web master gets it
there) I'd be happy to email a picture of it to anyone who wants to see
how truly beautiful it is.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President