From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:27:39 -0500
I took my two boys, Fidget and Hotspur, to visit my Mom and her ferret
(baby Watchie) a bit ago.  I'm usually pretty fussy about letting the boys
have run around the house there because my brother leaves his room a
disaster (must have picked that up from me, I guess).  But we shut all the
doors except the bathroom and all the furs were having a good time and I
thought they were all behaving...until I heard my step-Dad come out of the
bathroom going on and on about putting paper or something down in the
bathroom since baby Watchie had a habit of making her own potty there.

I am only sad to say I didn't go investigate myself.  there is one of those
plastic drink cups sitting beside the tub.  Well apparently one of the
ferrets had knocked it over on it's side into the self-appointed ferret
corner and someone was too lazy to move it.  One of the little devils had
managed to poop around the cup...and I mean the ferret poo was wrapped
around the outside of cup.  My Mom laughed so hard she cried.

My guess is it was Hotspur.  He has a strange habit of hiking one leg up
(kind of like a boy dog) when he goes to the potty.  I hope they don't make
a sport out of this.

cheers
chris and the WV boys, Fidget and Hotspur