From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:45:07 -0500
Hi aqgain-I just realized today is Shawn's and my one year anniversary as
ferret pets!

It was exactly one year ago today that Nicodemus, the 7-week-old fuzzbutt,
picked us out and got us to take him home.  We have been thankful for him
ever since, and the love, craziness, fun and zeal for life he shares with
us that convinced us he needed a brother (Finnegan) and that opened our
hearts to two more needy babies this winter (Renate and Marley).

I joined the FML just a few days after getting Nic, I think, so it's
pretty much my one year anniversary as an FMLer, too!  Thanks so much
for all the teaching, insight, tips, ideas, laughter, tears, kindness,
friendship, inspiration and everything you all have provided us this past
year.  I look forward to many more years as a fuzzy-owned hooman and to
all the joy and heart-tugging the world of ferts brings!  Thanks again!

-April, Shawn and the gang:  Nicodemus, Finnegan, Renate and Marley