From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:27:23 -0500
Hi.  With my new ferret rescues (the little sick girl who wasn't even 400g
when I got her is running up the med bills!) and the money I've spent and
am committed to spend on helping shelters and the giving tree, etc, things
are kind of tight for me right now.  I just wanted to let everyone know
that I have a website to sell Avon products and any proceeds I make will

They have a lot of really great stuff for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzah,
the New Year, not just makeup, but some really neat clothes, toys,
gadgets, vidoes, books, gift items, etc.  Please check it out and order
something!  Items will be shipped directly to you from Avon through my
site for a $5 shipping and handling fee, or you can order through me by
emailing me privately with item numbers and what you'd want and quantities
and if the shipping's cheaper thru the USPS on a smaller item, you can do
it that way.

Thanks, and help the fuzzies while you buy your holiday gifts!

http://www.youravon.com/aarmstrong

-April and the gang

[P.S.]
Hi.  Just wanted to let you know that Avon has also been donating portions
of their proceeds to the Sept. 11 funds and breast cancer research, so
you'll be getting double the good feeling if you order stuff from Avon
through my site-money for ferrets and people causes!